Best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Mountain Biking Deals for 2020
The best Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals on mountain bikes, mountain bike accessories, cycling shoes and gear are here! We’re super pumped to help you find the best deals on gear, bikes, and more for 2020.
Make sure you save this page as we’ll be keeping an eye on all the deals and updating this when we get them.
Cyber Monday date: Monday, November 30, 2020
Mark your calendars and keep coming back here for updated deals you won’t want to miss!
This page will continuously track the latest bike deals and bike sales for Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Cyber Week, Free Shipping Day, and all the days leading up to the Holiday period.
Below you can see various trackers we’ll keep updating with specific deals for the mountain bike Black Friday / Cyber Monday deals we can find.
Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Mountain Biking Deals 2020 (Full Tracker)
Below you will find every QUALITY Black Friday and Cyber Monday deal that piques my interest:
- Santa Cruz Mountain Bike Deals: With inventory levels in flux, Competitive Cyclist is well stocked & offering 10-15% many of their popular models here. Specific models we like are:
- CompetitiveCyclist Deals: The leading online retailer for mountain bikes and components is offering over 20% off their inventory here. Select highlights include:
- Chain Reaction Cycles: This reputable online MTB retailer is offering up to 60% off MANY bike brands, components and accessories. Just use code “FLASH” at checkout from November 25th thru 27th. View ALL of the deals here.
- 30% Off Santa Cruz & Yeti Bikes: Competitive Cyclist is offering 30% off ALL Santa Cruz and Yeti brand mountain bikes. Just check this page here for the live deals.
- Vitus Mountain Bikes: Chain Reaction Cycles is ALSO discounting many models of Vitus brand mountain bikes by 15%. Deals are LIVE now right here.
- Alchemy Bikes Arktos 27.5 Deal: The niche custom MTB maker Alchemy is offering $1000 off their standout Arktos 27.5 (best deal ever). Check out this listing, live now.
How to Get the Best Mountain Biking Deals Online: Some Expert Tips
If you already know exactly what you are looking for, you’re in luck. It will be so much easier for you to find the deals you are looking for online when you know what you want first.
Of course, we have lots of great advice, comparisons, product reviews here at Mountain Bike Insider, so you can start there. If in doubt, do your research ahead of time!
If you are new to online shopping for mountain bikes and mountain bike accessories, don’t panic. There are a lot of great selections to be had for sure if you know the brands you want to buy.
Not every deal will be a ‘good’ deal, and yes, some brands seem to raise their prices than ‘lower’ them just for Cyber Monday — so now is the time to do your homework and compare prices within Amazon and outside of Amazon.
It’s always a good rule of practice to compare prices of deals with the prices currently found on the company home page. Sometimes, you will find that the ‘deal’ isn’t as good as it appears, sometimes, you’ll hit pay dirt.
Here are my best Black Friday deal and Cyber Monday, and Green Monday saving tips:
1. Do your homework today.
Start by making a list of your dream mountain bike purchases, including the accessories you’ll know you want.
Always choose brand names and items that you already know, love, and trust! Do your own comparative analysis now, so you can narrow down your choices.
Know the prices you will typically pay for the mountain bikes you want and the cycling accessories you’ll need. (We will do our best to only recommend the best deals here, but even we can’t predict how good all of these discounts truly are.)
2. If a deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is!
Okay. I have to admit it. I do almost all of my Christmas and holiday shopping online, but even I have made some of the biggest blunders you could make when ordering.
Don’t fall for deals that seem too good to be true without reading the fine print.
This includes digging up where they are shipping the item from, how long it will take to get to you. And know that just because it is an Amazon Prime item, does not mean it’s a reputable item or won’t be getting shipped from China.
There are a lot of sellers on Amazon, all with varying degrees of quality and it’s up to you to read the online reviews and do your homework.
If anything looks ‘fishy’ or seemingly way too good to be true, I would think twice about ordering.
Don’t choose your purchases based on discounts, rather look for discounts on the products you really want to buy!
3. Get Amazon Prime.
I highly recommend Amazon Prime. It makes shopping fast, easy, super convenient, and for the most part, you’ll know you’ll get quality products. (Although, just because a product is Amazon Prime, doesn’t mean it’s quality.)
Every year I renew my Amazon Prime membership happily. Here are just a few reasons I’m a total convert:
- Faster shipping times
- Able to stock up on necessities in bulk, or with ongoing orders
- Prime TV (Yes! I love Prime TV and it’s included with your Prime membership)
- It pays for itself really quickly with shipping savings
- In some areas, you can get same-day-delivery
- Deal updates and special deals for Prime members only! Do I need to say more?
- You can start a free 30-day trial and see if it will work for you!
There will also be some steep discounts, Black Friday sale and Cyber Monday deals only for Prime Members! What are you waiting for? Become an Amazon Prime member now!
4. Get Amazon Coupons!
While there are many great deals on Amazon, you can save even more with Amazon Coupons. Amazon makes it easy to clip and use their coupons — the page is easy to search and find the coupons you’ll love! While you might not find coupons for anything mountain biking related, you will find deals on laundry soap (which let’s face it, we will always need).
5. Cyber Monday is Often Better than Black Friday
While we all love Black Friday deals, if you are the kind of shopper I think you are (one that prefers one-click, to finding that difficult parking spot), then you won’t want to miss Cyber Monday deals on Amazon.
In the past several years, we’ve been tracking deals on cycling gear, and more and we can tell you honestly that Cyber Monday is the new super shopping holiday for all of us around here!
6. Cyber Monday Shopping Tips from Amazon!
Here are the Cyber Monday shopping tips directly from Amazon and we thought we’d share with you too!
- Become a regular on Today’s Deals–check out the Deal of the Day and today’s Lightning Deals.
- Sign up for deals daily emails so you won’t miss tomorrow’s Deal of the Day and other top deals.
- Like us on Facebook to receive updates about deals, Cyber Monday deals, and exclusive Amazon content.
- Follow @amazondeals on Twitter. We’ll tweet about Cyber Monday deals, all our Deals of the Day, and Lightning Deals.
- Install the Amazon mobile app and shop the deals from anywhere.
- Install Amazon Assistant to get daily top deal notifications in your browser.
How to Shop Cyber Monday Mountain Biking Deals Like a Pro
Last year, we saw some decent mountain biking and cycling deals on Amazon and this year we’re hoping for more of the same. Of course, you have to be careful not to fill your shopping cart with deals (just because they are deals) and to really look for what you need, want, and would buy anyway!
We’ll do our best to update this page and give you all the help you’ll need, but in the meantime, here are some of my top mountain bike deals shopping tips:
Know the return policy.
Retailers like Amazon have great return policies and make returns super easy, but smaller sites may not have the same timeframe, or ease in returning their products, especially when it comes to mountain bikes and cycling accessories. Don’t get stuck with unwanted purchases or have to figure out a way to ship something back, know the return policy first.
Always check for free shipping.
Free shipping = less hassle, and if you are an Amazon Prime member you’ve come to expect and love this perk. Most online retailers offer free shipping, but some don’t. Make sure the deals you are getting are actually deals, shipping costs can get expensive. Another thing to note — if you are in another country, you might have to pay duty if ordering from the US.
Know the delivery window.
I can’t stress this one enough.
If you want things to show up on Christmas morning, you have to check the delivery window.
If it’s an Amazon Prime product, you’ll probably be okay but check anyway! If it’s getting shipped from China and you are in the U.S. or Canada, you’ve probably already missed your delivery window, so choose something else.
Generally speaking, the cutoff for Amazon Prime deliveries is the end of the day, December 21, but always check beforehand!
Make a list (and check it twice).
I am a big fan of online shopping! It saves me hassle, money, and time, but even I recommend you make a list. It can be so tempting to just buy, buy, buy, especially when the deals are this good, but I would recommend you not do that. Make a list, check it twice, and do your BEST to stick with it.
Stick to name brands you already love!
I have said it before and I’ll say it again — don’t buy knockoffs just because they are on sale! When it comes to mountain bikes and cycling accessories quality and workmanship are key. If you see a really good deal but it’s not a brand you recognize, do your homework first. Your wallet will thank me later!
When is the best time to find Cyber Monday Running mountain bike deals?
I get this question a lot. Typically, the biggest drops in prices are on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Afterward, prices might increase by 5-10% but will remain steeply discounted until supplies run out.
Cyber Monday vs Black Friday Mountain Bike Deals
The main differences between Cyber Monday vs Black Friday Mountain bike deals are:
- Cyber Monday deals are usually better across the board, whereas Black Friday is when the discounts start
- Cyber Monday tends to have better deals on electronics, sporting equipment, whereas Black Friday seems to discount everything
- Cyber Monday deals tend to be better for online shoppers, whereas Black Friday deals tend to favor the brave who face the malls and lines
Keep Coming Back!
Don’t be overwhelmed!
We’re here to help you find the best deals on mountain bikes and cycling accessories and we’ll be updating this page with the best deals we can find closer to the BIG DAY!
Bookmark this page and keep coming back!
Have a great time shopping!
Black Friday Bike Deals 2020 to Watch
Here’s where we’ll update you on the best Black Friday deals we can find and are watching!
Cycling Shoes Black Friday Deals
Tommaso Montagna 100 Men’s MTB Cycling Shoe – Save over 20% off on this cycling shoe or check out the Tommaso Pista Women’s Cycling Spin Shoe deal! Venzo Men’s or Women’s Cycling Shoe with Sealed Bearing Pedals – Venzo has a special price on select sizes! Tommaso Vertice 100 are available now for 27% off! Drako 2 SRS MTB Shoes – Save $125 on these cycling shoes! Pearl iZUi X-ALP Elevate MTB Shoe – This cycling shoe is on sale now on select sizes – 50% OFF! Sidi Men’s Dominator 7 Mega SR Cycling Shoe is available for 25% off!
Black Friday Cycle Gear Deals
NICEWIN Padded Gloves Deal – Click on the link to find this live deal for 60% off! GIYO High Pressure Shock Pump – Looking for a bike pump? Check out this GIYO shock pump deal! Souke Sports Men’s Cycling Underwear Shorts – Get this MTB Liner Shorts for 50% off! Atercel Workout Gloves Deal – are available now for 36% off! Garmin Edge 520 Plus MTB Bundle – This sale includes a GPS for Competing and navigating as well as a special mount for 24% off! Planet Bike Men’s Anatomic Relief Bicycle Saddle – is available now for 33% off!
- TONBUX Bicycle Seat: With 4 variants available, this comfortable memory foam seat is now available for 48% off here.
- BLUEWIND Bike Seat: Now on a 44% discount, you can find this comfy leather seat here.
- Allen Sports 2-Bike Hitch Racks: Always in handy, you can now save $26 on these durable racks by Allen Sports here.
- Continental MTB ProTection Tire: Now 20 to 35% off on certain Sizes, you can check it out here.
- Brooks England Cambium Saddle: This waterproof and weatherproof saddle with nylon cover is now available for 35% off here.
- JBM Adult and Child Kne Pads: Made of durablem soft, EVA padded material these pads can be a great addition to your safety gear, now available 37% off here.
- Giddy Up! Bike Seat: Comfortable memory foam saddle with universal fit and taillight is now available for 25% off here.
- Bikeroo Bike Seat: Now for a whopping 51% off, this comfy bike seat for long rides can be found here.
- NiteRider Micro 850 Front Bike Light: This USB rechargeable lights with a lock mode feature is now available for 39% off here.
Black Friday Helmet Deals
Troy Lee Designs Half Shell Classic MTB Helmet Deal– Save 24% off this helmet or get the Troy Lee Stage Race Helmet for 20% off! SMITH Forefront 2 MIPS Helmet – Get this MTB Helmet now for 20% off! Giro Fixture Bike Helmet is available now for 26% off! SMITH Forefront 2 Helmet Deals – You can get this deal for 20% off! Oakley DRT5 Men’s MTB Cycling Helmet Deals is available right now for $50 off, or save $80 on the Oakley ARO5 Men’s MTB Cycling Helmet! Shinmax Adults Bike Helmet – You can get this helmet on sale now for 70% off! POC Tectal Race Spin Helmet – Check out this mountain bike helmet now and get it for 20% off.
- Zacro Unisex Adult Helmet: With nine color options to choose from this CPSC certified safety helmet is now available for 31% off here.
- PHZ Unisex Adult Bike: This durable and lightweight helmet with USB rechargeable rare light is now on a 25% off deal here.
Black Friday Cycling Clothing and Accessories
- sponeed Cycling Shorts: These shorts with over 70% 5-star reviews on Amazon are now available for 47% off here
- beroy Women’s Cycling Shorts: These nylon/spandex and close-to-the-skin design shorts are now available for 28% off here.
- Sena R1 Helmet: You can now save $20 on this ever so popular Helmet by Sena here.
- Oakley Flight Jacket Sunglasses: These stylish glasses will fit ideally with your MTB helmet and are can now be found here on a 30% off deal here.
- Garmin Instinct Smartwatch: Now on a 43% off deal, you can save $130 on this smartwatch by Garmin here.
- Souke Sports Men’s Cycling Underwear Shorts: With as much as 50% off on some of their sizes, these underwear shorts can be found here.
- Santic MTB Shorts (Loose-Fit): These shorts have four different styles to choose from and are now available here for 41% off.
Cyber Monday Bike Deals
Vitus Mountain Bikes : Chain Reaction Cycles is ALSO discounting many models of Vitus brand mountain bikes by 15%. Deals are LIVE now right here. 30% Off Santa Cruz & Yeti Bikes: Competitive Cyclist is offering 30% off ALL Santa Cruz and Yeti brand mountain bikes. Just check this page here for the live deals. Alchemy Bikes Arktos 27.5 Deal: The niche custom MTB maker Alchemy is offering $1000 off their standout Arktos 27.5 (best deal ever). Check out this listing, live now. Diamondback Bicycle Overdrive Deal: Check out the link to take advantage of this super deal, and get over $300 off! Mongoose Switchback Kids Mountain Bike Deal – Looking to buy a mountain bike for your kid? Check out this deal! Diamondback Bicycle Trace St. Dual Sport Bike Deal – This bike is a combination between a mountain bike and a road bike, and you can get it right now for less than half the price! Royce Union Mountain Bike – Save $68 on this all-terrain bike! Polaris Scrambler 26 Full Suspension Bicycle Deal – Get 29% off!
- Royce Union RCF Carbon MTB: Now on a 23% off deal, this MTB by Royce Union can be found here.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
You can save up to 40% depending on when you are purchasing a mountain bike, what brand you are looking for. It really depends. Yes, there are a lot of deals to be had, but not everything is worth the reported savings. Always make sure you are purchasing a brand, style, type of bike you actually want.
Yes, a lot of brands start early so now is the time to look for deals. You can save some funds waiting for Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, but you might not get the selections or styles you were hoping for.
It depends on what you are looking to buy. If you have a very specific brand, type of mountain bike you are looking for and know exactly what you want to buy, you might not find that selection on Cyber Monday so if you see a deal before then, it might be best to pounce on it now.