Diamondback is one of the best bikes in the market. They have a wide range …
Now you have decided to get a mountain bike. Getting into trail racing or riding can be a bit overwhelming. The reason may be that the bikes available at the moment designed to handle high speeds and rough trails are pricey. The Trek Marlin brand is one of the brands you should consider.
Why? You need to consider factors such as ease of riding, responsiveness, lightweight, budget, and speed. Let’s take a look at the difference between Trek Marlin 7 vs. Trek Marlin 6. We’ll start with the features of Trek Marlin 7.
- The Marlin 7 has an upgraded fork, whereas the Marlin 6 uses a standard fork
- The Marlin 7 has an upgraded rear derailleur, whereas the Marlin 6 uses a standard rear derailleur
Mountain biking is an enjoyable activity and hobby whether it is taken seriously as a sport or for fun. Choosing between the Santa Cruz 5010 vs Tallboy can be a challenge if you do not know the differences. With the below information, you can easily determine the best bike to suit your preferences.
- The 5010 has 210mm eye to eye length, whereas the Tallboy has 190mm
- The 5010 uses 27.5-inch wheels, whereas the Tallboy uses 29-inch wheels
- The 5010 has rear travel of 130mm, whereas the Tallboy has rear travel of 120mm
- The 5010 has one water bottle mount, whereas the Tallboy has two
Santa Cruz 5010 Review
If you are looking for an upright and easy-going trail bike to ride on dirt roads and singletracks, then the CO-OP DRT 1.1 is a good choice. Not only is it affordable, but it also fits most people’s riding requirements. Check out everything you need to know about it below.
Currently, it is easy to take baby steps in mountain biking. One of the bikes that allow this is the CO Op DRT 1.1. It is a unisex hardtail mountain bike built with front suspension on an aluminum frame platform. This combination provides a smooth ride on tame and moderate terrain.
To cater to women, the bike has a 1.1 W version with narrow handlebars, a women-specific saddle, a shorter stem, and a shorter top tube. If you are searching for an easy-to-look-after and affordable bike with wide tires and front suspension, this is the one for you.
You may be wondering the difference between Fox and RockShox forks. The answer is not straight forward even for mountain bike enthusiasts.
The majority of mountain bikes sold today come equipped with one of the shocks or forks from these two brands. Some riders are loyal to one brand due to their experience. Others have specific aesthetic, performance, or feel preferences. For picky riders, the fork brand is a major factor in their buying decision.
So how do you understand the difference between the two? To make things simple we have focused on the most common forks produced by Fox and RockShox. Let’s start with a little history of each brand.
Main Differences Between Fox vs Rockshox Fork
The main differences between Fox vs Rockshox Fork are:
- Fox offers forks that are a bit pricier, whereas RockShox forks are affordable.
- Fox forks are a challenge to set up especially for newbies, whereas setting up RockShox are easy to do.
- Fox for
When it comes to forks, there is always a debate about which fork is better than the other. In this article, we are going to take a look at the differences between RockShox Yari and Pike.
Some people believe they are the same because they didn’t notice a difference when they used both. However, some differences may affect your riding. Our research came up with detailed information on each as shown below.
Main Differences Between Rockshox Yari vs Pike
The main differences between Rockshox Yari vs Pike are:
- Rockshox Yari has a stiff chassis, whereas the chassis on Pike is not as stiff
- Rockshox Pike uses the Charger damper, whereas Yari uses the MoCo damper
Shimano Ultegra and 105 are the most popular groupsets among road cyclists all over the world. They both mix quality and value in a package that is respected by amateur and professional cyclists. The question is which groupset is the best?
Unfortunately, every cyclist has their opinion on the best groupset. If you are looking to purchase one and are having problems making a decision, you have come to the right place.
We have done thorough research to give you detailed information on both. Read on to get this information and make an informed buying decision.
Main Differences Between Shimano 105 vs Ultegra
The main differences between Shimano 105 vs Ultegra are:
- Shimano 105 dual control levers weigh 500g, whereas Ultegra weighs 438
- Shimano 105 brakes cost around 50$, whereas Ultegra cost approximately $130
- Shimano 105 is designed for beginner and intermediate cyclists, whereas Ultegra is designed for professional cyclists.